Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6/13/10-6/19/10

Sunday, June 13, 2010
Church is still frustrating for me. I thought for sure I'd be able to understand people by now! I can't follow the lessons at all. I try, but usually end up with a headache by the end of church. I am doing much better when it is one on one and I can focus on one thing!
There was a family baptism tonight. I got to play the piano for the meeting. There were 3 teenage girls and their parents. Apparently the father is an English teacher but I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet.

Monday, June 14, 2010
Today Chris and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. The kids were planning to play "restaurant" and serve us dinner but it didn't work out so Chris and I went out to dinner at a new restaurant. It was a fun little Italian restaurant where we got a bunch of seafood, pasta, and a HUGE salad! It was fun to go out and have some adult time!
(Laina was learning the letter 'O' today and made an octopus. We had to get a picture of the octopus for her!!)
(Morgan would have been in high heaven with this salad. She loves salads!)
Tonight was a huge milestone for the family. We have been reading the Book of Mormon every night for the last 5 years and finally finished it!! YEAH!! We're going to celebrate with a trip to Alaska!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I didn't have piano lessons today and the girls didn't have preschool so the kids just worked on school work and played. We also took advantage of a cloudy day and tried to get some pictures taken. It is so hard to take good outdoor pictures of the kids because Cole and Alysa's glasses change to a dark tint in the sun!







There are a few more pictures of Laina because she's still young enough that she just messes around when I take her pictures. The others pose and call it good.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Is it Saturday yet?

Thursday, June 17, 2010
Now is it Saturday?

Friday, June 18, 2010
We finished our last full school lesson before our break today. The kids are excited for a break! We're going to take a little bit of work with us in case they have some down time but for the most part, it'll be a long break!
We celebrated with a pizza party and a movie. The kids love Friday nights.....so do I when I don't have to cook!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010
YEAH, it's finally Saturday.....not that we really did anything! We got all of the suitcases out and got most of our clothes packed. Now what are we going to do until Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment