Monday, February 14, 2011

2/7/11-2/13/11

Monday, Feburary 7, 2011 - Sunday, February 13, 2011

This whole week was very boring, uneventful, unproductive, etc.  So, I will quickly write some of the highlights.  The kids all went swimming with the Bottemas on Friday.  It has definitely been a blessing to have them here.  I don't know if the kids are going to survive after the Bottemas leave next month!
We carried on with the Harry Potter movies by finishing the 6th on Friday.  Who has watched the 7th?  Should I let the older two kids watch it?  I am feeling a little torn!
The kids spent quite a bit of time this week working on Valentine boxes and cards.
We continued with our family primary after church.  It was so nice to watch all of the kids sing songs together and to have them learning the words!  They've really missed out on two years worth of primary songs!
Alysa is really showing interest in playing the piano.  She wants to learn more and more.  She started working on her very first primary song!

No comments:

Post a Comment