Monday, April 4, 2011
Still no internet!! So, I took the computer to the club to use after Cole and I finished working out. I do not like feeling so out of it!
The tech came to fix the internet this afternoon. It is slow and keeps cutting out!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
None of my piano lessons showed up tonight. It was actually a relief so that I could finish up some other stuff.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Happy birthday Brittany.
Cole has been invited to the Bottema's tomorrow so he worked hard extra today so that he finished all his work for tomorrow. I bet he could finish the rest of the school year in a week if he wanted to!
As of right now, our tentative plan is to send the kids and I back to the states in mid July. Morgan turns 12 in June and really wants to go to girls camp. It would also give me some time to look for a place for us to live.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Cole and I went to the fabric store, book store, and our favorite restaurant, Giuseppe's. I am going to miss our favorite pizza there! Afterwards, I dropped him off at the Bottemas. The girls were content being home, so I went to the grocery store by myself before going home. The afternoon was so quiet without Cole teasing the girls and complaining that he is bored! Since there were no boys in the house, we were planning to watch The Last Song. The internet was finally working but the slingbox wasn't! UGH!
Chris was horribly sick today. I thought for sure he'd stay home but he suffered through the workday. While at work, he talked to his boss about sending the kids and I back in July. He recommended that we don't go back too early and leave Chris all by himself. He said from personal experience that it is very lonely!
Friday, April 8, 2011
The Bottema's joined us at the club for swimming, basketball, etc. They only have about three more weeks here!
Chris was working really late and was still sick, so the kids helped make pizza for dinner. The slingbox still wasn't working, so we watched an old movie that we had on our computer. We need to get some new movies!!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Chris got to start the day by substitute teaching an institute class at 6:30! Poor guy. He finished up the class and went to erase the board only to find out that the office had given him a permanent marker instead of a dry erase marker. He said that the entire board was covered and that it even had his name on it. He spent the next couple of hours trying to find some thinner to get the board cleaned off!
The kids and I were perfectly content having a quiet, calm, no school day. I worked on a few quilts, made a skirt, etc.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Alysa was so excited to play the prelude music at church today...until she got up on the stand and panicked. She ended up going back down crying because she was too scared to play! Poor kid. How well I can sympathize with her!
We finally got a new bishopric today. Not sure what happened to our old bishop, but he disappeared a couple months ago and was not given an honorable release yesterday! I do have to say that I have been extremely impressed with the counselors who have taken up the extra slack. I am also very impressed by the stake presidency and new bishopric. They are all great men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment