Friday, February 27, 2009

2/24/09

We're on the plane getting ready to take off and I am looking out at Las Vegas.  I am so sad to leave all my friends but I am excited at the same time to see what is in store for us.  
The past few days have been a whirlwind! With only six days to do the final preparations, we have been busy.  You can't even begin to imagine how hard it has been to pack up all of our belongings and either fit it in our luggage or put it in a storage unit not knowing when we will see it again.  
Unfortunately, I ran out of time and didn't finish the cleaning.  I'm sure if we'd pulled an all nighter, we could have gotten it done but fortunately, I have a great mother in law (Sharon), sister in law (Teresa), and brother in law (David) who offered to finish the cleaning for us.   That was definitely hard for me to "just let it go" and let somebody else do what I felt I should have done.  
We still haven't found renters so if you know of anybody, let us know!  We are hoping that David and Teresa's house will sell in Mesquite and they'll move in for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment