We're on the plane getting ready to take off and I'm looking out at Las Vegas. I am so sad to leave all my friends but excited at the same time to see what is in store for us.
The past few days have been a whirlwind! With six days to do the final preparations, we've been busy to say the least. You can't even begin to imagine how hard it has been to pack up all of our belongings and either fit them in our luggage or put it in a storage unit not knowing when we will see it again. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and didn't finish cleaning. I'm sure we could have done it if we had pulled an all nighter but fortunately, I have a great mother in law (Sharon), sister in law (Teresa) and brother in law (David) who said they would finish it for us. It was extremely hard for my controlling personality to "just let it go" and let somebody else do what I should have done but in this instance I realize that it was needed and I am forever greatful for their willingness to help us out!!
We still don't have renters so if anybody knows of anyone, send them our way. We are hoping that David and Teresa's house will sell in Mesquite and they can move into our house for a little while.

No comments:
Post a Comment