Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting closer

A quick apology before I post.....I just now realized that people can comment on the blogs. Sorry that I didn't respond to anybodies. I'm new at this and I really don't check my blogs very regularly. Please don't take it personally!! (:

We still don't have plane reservations but it is sounding like we will more than likely be leaving next Monday or Tuesday. It is really happening!! All the emotions are going through us right now....sadness, excitement, fear, relief, etc.
We went up to Mesquite and stayed with Chris' mom for the weekend. The kids (and me) really needed the break. Chris headed back up to SLC on Sunday and the kids and I came back to Vegas Monday. The kids helped me take all of their beds to the front room. They thought it would be fun to have big slumber parties together for the last week. They changed their minds when they actually tried to go to bed and the noises were different. Alysa and Cole both ended up going back to their rooms and sleeping on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment