Monday, February 2, 2009

Cole's Baptism







We were so fortunate this weekend to be surrounded by friends and family for Cole's baptism. It can be pretty tough having our family so far away but it is nice to know that we have a ward family as well. It is especially true as we prepare to go to Guatemala to know that where ever we are, we'll always have a ward family. (I don't know if it'll be as great as our current ward though!!! (: )



Chris was able to baptize/confirm Cole along with his dad and brother, David. It's been really nice to have them in Mesquite.



Unfortunately though, I got strep throat so spent the weekend in extremely horrible pain. Thanks to wonderful peniccilin, I am starting to feel better and able to eat some food once again.



4 comments:

  1. Hooray for Cole! Sam was baptized this month, too. What happened to our baby boys??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry to hear about the strep. Cole looked so proud on Sunday when he went up to get his picture from the bishop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were sick. I'm sorry. The baptism was nice. I'm glad you were able to spend the day with Chris's family. They seem very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Cole! He is such a great kid, he reminds me so much of Chris. Glad to hear you're feeling better. When the heck did Chris' hair turn red? I know his beard has always been red but it looks like his hair is too now.

    ReplyDelete