So, my brother in law Mitch sent on a chain letter challenge. I don't do them myself but I figure if Mitch would/could do it, so will I. From his blog, it says "I was instructed to open the 4th photo folder on my computer, post the 4th picture, and then offer a brief explanation. I was then to tag 4 of my friends or family. So I now tag Blythe S, Carli M, Jan M, and Kristina W. Of course, don't feel obligated to comply or to forward this viral tagging process (that is unless you don't want to be responsible for 47 years of horrible luck, worsened global warming, rampant male pattern baldness in your offspring, and another nationwide Salmonella outbreak...)" I figure with moving to a 3rd world country, I need all the extra luck I can get....or lack of bad luck!!
I am going to go ahead and tag Tabitha S., Adaire B., Amber M., and Duncan W. (No obligations!)

So, I opened the folder and didn't like the 4th picture so I chose the 15th. This is Morgan (2) and Cole (6 months) with their cousins Kaiya, Drew, and Ryley at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin in Sterling, Alaska. They built a cabin right before I got married and later found a little play cabin that matches theirs. All of the grandkids love to go play in it. Hopefully we'll be able to get all the cousins together soon.
You do realize that because you decided to not follow directions and picked the 15th picture instead of the 4th our entire economy is going to go down the drain and then the government is going to spend trillions of dollars putting us all further into debt don't you???? Why can't people just follow directions already??? :)
ReplyDelete