UGH! More shopping. I feel like I am going to break down and cry when I go into the grocery store and I can’t find what I want/need or I can’t read the labels to know what anything is! The smallest things that I took for granted in the states!! I wish I could just go once and buy everything that I’ll need for the next three months and not have to go again. I really miss my food storage and the system that I had set up. I really loved my extra freezer full of meat and chocolate. (It’s a good thing I stashed a bunch of chocolate in my bags!! It’s been coming in handy!) Even though it is tough, I realize that it is just another one of the many adaptations that I am going to need to make while I am here.
We did a little exploring today. From our bathroom window we can see a big dome church that is further out of town in a direction that we hadn’t been yet. Morgan wants to do a documentary so we figured we'd try to find it. It was a pretty cool building that Laina says is beautiful. Not only did we find cool little towns, more little shops, and the church but we also learned that we need to watch for speed bumps. They are huge! We hit a few of them and thought that car was going to fall apart! I don’t know how any car survives here. The Toyota seems to be the most popular and somebody told us that they hold up the best on these roads.
Word day: puedo – I can

What a beautiful church. I love the red door and the yellow walls. nice.
ReplyDelete